Gulf Talent UAE – Call Centre Duty Supervisor – Air Arabia
Air Arabia is looking for dynamic ambitious customer focused individual to join its Call Center Team. The selected individual will be responsible for supervising Call Centre Agents in providing customers with excellent Customer Service by providing information in response to enquiries about products and services, making bookings for services including flights and handling and resolving complaints in order to ensure the profitability of the company.
* Manage a team of Call Center Agents.
* Floor Supervision. Be visible and available to answer questions and provide guidance. Responsible for the floor Activities and live monitoring.
* Take calls that agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
* Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
* Handling passenger complaints.
* Spend few hours per month Handling Call Centre Agent Job in order to be hands-on at all times.
* Assist the management in preparing a robust roster to meet anticipated business requirements to the agreed standards.
* Organizes shifts daily roster, approves changes for individual agents
* Ensure the Call Centre technical facilities are in good working condition, including all telephone lines, computer equipment and the reservation system, request for technical support for immediate action when work stations are not fully operational
* Work with management on refining and scheduling appropriate training sessions.
Manage Employee performance on a weekly basis (minimum) and review the following:
– Review the past week’s performance and Result
– Share updates /new information
– Guide the team and motivate them to improve sales, quality and overall performance
– Answer questions and comments.
* Perform at least one monitoring evaluation with each agent every two weeks
* Keep track of attendance, Adherence, rejected calls, Quality, Revenue and Ancillary
* Submit weekly performance summary Report of the team to the Call Centre Supervisor.
* Submit to the Call Centre Supervisor the next week’s monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
* Create an action plan describing the tasks of each agent.
* Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your team’s day-by-day performance
* Divide the team into three groups based on their performance (top, middle and bottom)
* Interlock with other Team Leaders to ensure a consistent approach towards CC Agents and CC Procedures
* Actively participate in performance appraisals for CC Agents
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* At least 2-4 years experience in related filled
* Able to use Word, XLS, create and maintain databases
* Time Management and Planning Skills
* Very Good Communication Skills both in English & Arabic
* The ability to change ones own approach to work effectively with a variety of individuals, groups, situations, including the conception and implementation of original ideas to develop and improve processes, products and services
* Visionary, Flexible/adaptable to change, Team player, Solve-complex problems and make decisions
* Able to work flexible / extra hours as and when required
About the Company
Air Arabia is the Middle East and North Africas first and largest low cost carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 65 destinations spreading across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliable and value for money air travel across our network and with our value preposition “Pay Less. Fly More”, we help you to fly more often to more places!Apply for this job.