Gulf Talent UAE – Client Loyalty & Retention Manager – Plum Jobs
Our client is a world renowned solution provider for mobile operators and we are currently recruiting a Client Loyalty & Retention Manager with experience of telecoms CLM experience for their Dubai based office.
Working closely with telecom operators, the role will involve delivering successful campaigns to increase revenue from a portfolio of existing contracts to increase revue growth and client retention.
– Management of client retention activities related to mobile applications for telecom operators to improve the usage and retention of their customers to increase revenue and market share through new technology solutions or expanded service offerings
– Management of the client retention team
– Business planning, planning and preparation of budgets, sales forecasts and P&L
– Support telecom operators with their CLM campaign initiatives for SMS and outbound dialling and provide performance analysis
– Development and maintenance of dashboard reporting that measures the effectiveness of strategies and tracking campaign results, analysing data and assessing the effectiveness and profitability of retention campaigns
– Conduct client satisfaction surveys and prepare management reports based on analysis based on SLAs and KPIs
– Ensuring consistent adherence and implementation of the SLAs
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Master’s Degree is essential
– 6 10 years experience in client relationship management and lifecycle management within the telecoms industry in the Middle East with the ability to audit and optimize campaigns based on gaps and make recommendations
– Experience of high value enterprise solution selling based on value, revenue growth, market penetration and customer loyalty and retention
– Strong financial, qualitative and quantitative research and analytical skills with the ability to provide analysis based on program profitability, revenue, margin and utilization
– Experience of client development within marketing services
– Actively manage and accurately forecast sales pipelines
– Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with senior level clients, business partners and internal departments to deliver successful lifecycle services
– Currently living in the UAE
– Fluency in English is essential
– Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations & local SMEs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.Apply for this job.