Gulf Talent UAE – Construction Material Sales Manager – KOTRA
S&P World Networks DMCC(SnP) is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, a Fortune 500 company and one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea. Hanwha Groups global network of affiliates includes companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, hospitality service and financing institutions. SnP was established to serve as Hanwha Groups holding company in Middle East and the North Africa (MENA) region.
One of SnPsmission is to procure and supply construction material and provide general support for Hanwha E&Cs USD 10 billion Bismayah New City Project (BNCP)in Iraq, which is comprised of construction of new city development, 100,000 housing project and Social infrastructure. Based on Hanwha Groups ever growing reputation and strong regional presence captured by successful works in theBNCP and many other projects within Iraq, SnP is expanding its business spectrumto global logistics solution and construction material trading business amongst manyas well as exploring other new business opportunities in MENA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare and execute sales and marketing strategy for the MENA region.
– Make new sales accounts and maintain good relationships with existing customers so everything runs smoothly for future biddings and negotiations.
– Prepare and meet monthly target numbers and follow-up on long term plans for numbers, personnel and strategy.
– Review of RFPs from customers and preparation of Quotations, Proposals and Purchasing Agreements in accordance with the received RFP in a clear and concisemanner.
– Involvement in preparation of contracts and tender awards that may be confidential or sensitive information related to property or personnel, or legal implications if required.
– Prepare and maintain contracts after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete.
– Marketing of SnP and its vendor products to developers, construction companies and wholesalers. If needed participate in exhibitions related to developers and building materials for networking, finding customers and continuous sourcing of vendors
– Preparation of presentation material customized to each customer to meet their requirements for the upcoming project bid.
– Liaising with developers, construction companies, designers and consultants to stay in touch with the most recent construction news. Need to get news of upcoming projects before they are released on the press to get an upper hand in the field.
– Monitor item costs, competition, supply and demand.
– Ensure SnP awareness of product lines of new suppliers if required.
– Recommend dependable and competitive suppliers and good sources of raw materials to strengthen item supply pool.
– Vendor negotiations regarding contract terms, pricing, shipping terms and other necessaries to fulfill SnPs and the customers requirements.
– Provide Daily Report to the Team Leader.
– Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– 5 ~ 10 years marketing and sales experience in construction materials including but not limited to flooring material, adhesives, doors, windows, steel, glass, power tools, telescopic seats, etc. in residential, commercial, educational and hospital projects.
– Personal Integrity and excellent communication skills both speaking and writing to deal effectively with customers, vendors and SnP staff in English. Arabic speaking fluency preferred but not required.
– Well knowledgeable in construction related material and raw material
– Good skillsin Word, Excel, and Power point usage
– Other skills: Negotiation, Selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, market knowledge and building relationships
– Age: Below 40
– Level of education: Bachelors or higher
– Marital Status: N/A
– Miscellaneous: No restrictions on travelling (incl. Iraq)
– Salary: 25000AED
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.Apply for this job.