Gulf Talent UAE – Cost Analyst – Atkins Middle East
Faithful+Gould is one of the worlds leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of 200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,500 consultants, of whom 450+ are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Due to continued success in the country we are now seeking an experienced Cost / Price Analyst to join our already established commercial team in Abu Dhabi.
The Cost / Price Analyst is responsible for the review and evaluation of all project tenders, and will hold the following responsibilities and duties:
– Preparation and financial analysis of tenders
– Preparing tender / bid evaluations and recommendations
– Provision of all the technical data to stakeholders to be included in the projects reports and such other reports, exercises or investigations required by the team or client.
– Establishing and maintaining consistent and adequate administration procedures
– Identifying, documenting and coordinating with the stakeholders to resolve potential issues
– Analysing information, reporting and recommendations
– Participating in all order negotiations
– Ensuring that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and adhere to contractual obligations; and reflecting them accurately in forecast
– Client facing and leading procurement meetings
– Insurance, guarantees and bonds management
– Monthly reporting and presentations
– Skilled in oral and written communication.
– Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications.
– Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications currently used.
– Knowledge of engineering and construction management and business management customarily acquired by prolonged course of specialised instruction.
– Proficiency in financial reporting systems and Controller operations which impact Project Controls
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Degree Qualified
– Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification experience
– Must be familiar with an array of international forms of contracts (inc. FIDIC), plus bespoke Purchase Orders, Work Order Requests etc
– Must have outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English
– Must be a proactive team player but also able to work on own initiative
– Must be able to work both independently with a proactive approach and collaboratively as part of a multi-cultural team.
– Should be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Experienced of working in the Middle East is preferred.
We offer an excellent package which includes:
– A competitive salary
– Accommodation allowance
– Transportation allowance
– Medical and life insurance cover
– Company gratuity scheme
– Discretionary bonus scheme
– Employee Well-Being Programme 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.Apply for this job.