Gulf Talent UAE – Data Migration Way4 Analyst – NSI & Bluefin Talent
– A member of the Data Migration Work Stream
– Migrating Credit/Debit/Pre-paid card and Merchant data from source platform to Way4
– Analysing Clients data to determine which fields need to be migrated to Way4 to satisfy either the Clients Business Processes or Way4 functionality
– Creating Data Mapping Documents
– Creating sample XML
– Uploading XML files to a Way4 environment
– Verification & Reconciliation
– Creating Verification Scripts
– Creating Balancing spreadsheets
– Creating Implementation Plans
– Liaising with Clients
– Contributing to SIT and UAT planning
– Working in partnership with other Work Streams
– Investigating and resolving defect, issues and queries from the Client and other Work Streams
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Graduation or Masters Degree in IT, software development or equivalent.
– 5 Years experience as a technical analyst
– Working knowledge of Way4
– Good understanding and experience of Credit Cards from either Issuer or Acquirer perspective
– Working knowledge of web related systems, technology and transaction formats.
– Technical expertise including hands on experience of creating and handling XML files
– Advanced level of SQL
– Hands on experience of ETL tools (eg Talend) to interface to/from Way4
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Experienced in Data Mapping
– Previous experience of Data Migration of a Credit Card Portfolio is an advantage
– Knowledge of VisionPlus is an advantage
– Knowledge of DataMart is an advantage
– Good interpersonal skills including oral and written communications.
– Good use of English language
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities
– Flexible approach to working hours, since this role will require out of hours working (including overnight)
– Working knowledge of Excel
– Attention to Detail
– Knowledge of payment related applications in financial organization/Banking domain.
– Well versed in supporting application on multiple platforms.
– Analytical skills in analyzing the issues and troubleshooting it.
– Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), which includes Analysis-involved direct interaction with clients to capture the requirements, Design, Development, writing user requirement specifications, System delivery Specification ,Technical Design Document
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.Apply for this job.