Gulf Talent UAE – Executive Assistant – Carter Murray
Executive Assistant – Dubai
Our client, a growing government entity, is seeking an Executive Assistant to be responsible for providing a full range of executive services to the Head of Operations in the daily tasks and extends support and administrative advice to the division as a whole.
To be suitable for this role you must be fluent in Arabic.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
* Administer the day to day movement of the Head of operations office
* Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
* Answer incoming calls and direct them to the concerned department.
* Respond to correspondences/communications as directed by the Head of operation.
* Draft letters, emails, memos, notices and notifications to internal/external clients as directed by the Head of Operations.
* Read, research and route correspondences; draft letters and documents, collect and analyse information initiating telecommunications.
* Verify and ensure that documents are prepared and in compliance with regulations and policies.
* Develop and utilise filing and retrieval systems and maintain the operation of petty cash, expense claims and the office supplies inventory.
* Prepares materials/presentations for meetings, organise agendas, records minutes and coordinates business travel arrangements of the divisional directors.
* Conduct data research across other registries.
* Ensure information is kept confidential across the executive level offices and in other divisions.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* Graduate in any discipline, preferably in business or commerce.
* Minimum 5-6 years administrative/secretarial work experience with at least 2 years in a similar role.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, administrative writing skills, reporting skills, supply management scheduling, organisation, time management, presentations skills, customer service orientation and willingness to learn on the job.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.Apply for this job.