Gulf Talent UAE – Finance Manager – Arabic Speaker – RTS Global Partners
With deep roots in the region our client is a large retailer of consumer electrical products with a proud history and ambitious plan for the future.
– Work with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance.
– Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
– Responsible for financial planning, monitoring, reporting and the development of policies, systems and processes across the organisation.
– Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
– Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
– Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
– Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
– Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance. MBA in finance is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in finance, of which at least 5 years in a management position.
You must be an Arabic Speaker – please do not apply otherwise.
Salary- AED 25,000- AED 28,000 per month + Insurance and Flight Tickets (Self Only)
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
RTS Global Partners and The RTS Consulting Division, are members of RAW Group, and were officially launched on 30th September 2012 in Dubai-UAE, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients.Apply for this job.