Gulf Talent UAE – Finance Manager – RTS Global Partners
Our client is one of the best known conglomerates in the UAE with business interests across a variety of sectors.
They are widely recognized as one of the best employers in the region with a strong commitment to develop their people and offer outstanding benefits.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Division- Logistics and Freight Forwarding and Retail Division
– Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
– Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
– Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
– Overall supervision and administrative control of Accounts Department.
– Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses, etc.
– Managing the company’s bank accounts and working capital to ensure the effectiveness and appropriate utilization of -Company funds in support of the business.
– Guide, direct and supervise subordinates to maintain a high level of performance and support them to meet work deadlines effectively.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– University degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration
– 5 to 7 years of progressive financial responsibility
– Experience in all areas of financial accounting, reporting and working capital management
– Good system skills and comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Excel
– A fully Qualified Accountant eg. ACCA/ CIMA / ACA
About the Company
RTS Global Partners and The RTS Consulting Division, are members of RAW Group, and were officially launched on 30th September 2012 in Dubai-UAE, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients.Apply for this job.