Gulf Talent UAE – Group Chief Management Accountant (GCMA) – NSI & Bluefin Talent
The Bank is a MENA based International Bank with a strong global presence through a widespread network of branches, representative offices, subsidiaries and affiliates around the world, covering most principal international financial centres. It has a first rate Finance team based in Bahrain that supports the Group in its growth and transformation journey and seeks a highly qualified candidate as Group Chief Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Head Group Planning & Analysis Division the job holder will support the below:
– Group MIS: Manage and lead. Ensure accurate, relevant and timely reports are provided to the BoD, GCEO and Mancom.
– Group Budget: Facilitate the Group wide Business plan & Budget production process. Facilitate management reviews to promote healthy business behaviour.
– Lead operational implementation of strategic business initiatives.
– The Bank: Manage the MIS process. Ensure transparent, effective reporting on the Business Unit performance. Support the businesses with relevant information to facilitate proactive planning.
– Business Partnering: Proactively monitor actual performance to generate robust forecasts and strategic forward looking information. Monitor key strategic risks such as liquidity / capital adequacy during turbulent times.
– Synergy: Integrate Regulatory and MIS Reporting streams to achieve synergies and greater efficiency.
– Lead and monitor origination and booking of business across different Countries.
– Participate on all new IT developments relating to the division, warranted by business/regulatory developments.
– Responsible for Group Internal Reporting from the Banks Head Office. Ensures that management information is produced accurately within deadlines.
– Continuously develops and proposes amendment/enhancements of information systems so as to ensure relevant and accurate management information is available.
– Reporting to the Head of Group Planning & Analysis Division, the jobholder works within standards laid down in the department and the Financial Controls policy and procedures.
– To ensure management information is relevant, accurate and timely to facilitate proactive management.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
The job holder should possess a Professional accountant /Banking & Finance degree, preferably with CFA or equivalent with at least 15 years of work experience in relevant areas.
In addition to the below:
– Solid understanding of Banking products and the related market dynamics
– Awareness of Performance Management tools.
– Advanced PC skills.
– High level of communications and interpersonal skills
– A good degree of analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good level of people management skills and self-motivated.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.Apply for this job.