Gulf Talent UAE – Head of HR – Derwent Executive
Our client is one of the most successful player within insurance industry in the region. They are currently looking for a Head of HR to be responsible for providing leadership and establishing and implementing best human resources practices in alignment with overall business plans and objectives.
The key challenge of the role includes recruitment of high quality and key personnel across the clients group offices, reduce the turnover of the staff and retention of key personnel across each of the groups offices making the group an employer of choice.
– Serve as a strategic partner to the CEO, the leadership team, Chairman and the Board of Directors
– Identify root causes and create solutions in all areas of Human Resources Management; people staffing and recruitment, orientation and on boarding, employee relations, diversity, retention, complex associate relations issues, communications etc.
– Review existing HR policies and recommend solutions/ implement changes and implement the changes in total reward and performances; leadership appointments and development; and succession planning and organization development programs.
– Keep update with the developments in employment legislation and human resources best practices, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement and development.
– Work with the CEO and board to continually improve the Company s governance system and refine and reinforce the company s culture, vision and values
– Improve employee evaluation, feedback and development tools, processes and programs and the Company s integrated talent management system. Standardize and continuously improve incentive and sales compensation plans, tools and communications
Lead and continuously improve HR policies and processes including the following:
– Talent development and performance management
– Succession planning and resource planning
– Talent acquisition and on boarding
– Organization design and restructuring
– Payroll/ Pay and benefits including merit pay and incentive plan management
– Employee communications, HR information systems, metrics and reporting
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Master in Business Administration preferably specialized in Organization Development, Human Resource Management.
– Ideally a member of an internationally recognized HR body such as CIPD
– Minimum 10 years plus with versatility of all spheres in HR in similar strategic and development role with consulting and coaching experience. Experienced in similar or multi-national Industry is highly desirable.
– Good knowledge/experience in Quality Recruitment, Training and Performance Management
– Ability to translate business strategy to HR action. Demonstrated ability to partner with senior management leaders in developing and executing strategies to drive business
– Ability to do HR diagnostics and execute HR interventions. Ability to do Assessment and Diagnosis for large multiple function sales driven organization
– Have excellent communication and a good listener and analyser.
– Ability to provide solution within the related field of Human Resource management
– Possess business acumen.
– Ability to deliver excellences and integrate HR perspective
– Relationship Management and Customer Oriented.
– High proficiency in English is mandatory- proficiency in Arabic Language will be added advantage
About the Company
Derwent Executive is a regional executive search firm that was established in Australia in 1997, and has grown to meet our clients’ needs delivering national and regional search solutions from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Brisbane, Hong Kong, China and Dubai.Apply for this job.