Gulf Talent UAE – Human Resources Business Partner – BRF Sadia
To enhance all of our stake holders experience by improving the quality of their lives & increasing their economic well being in alignment with brfs mission, vision and values. To be a source of Light
Work Force Planning
– Design strategic recruitment initiatives for the assigned department, identifying skill gaps proactively anticipating needs. Work collaboratively to design and deploy strategies, that allow the company to attract Talents” in a cost effective and timely manner
– Recruitment and on boarding process to be aligned with the requirements of the concerned department of the factory
– Align HR practices with strategic business initiatives. Identify and establish relationships with key clients and stakeholders across the businesses and functions they support
– Evaluate and implement programs to assure retention and competitiveness in the job market. Research, recommend, and implement recognition and/or incentive plans and gain necessary approval
– Ensure that all employees are up to date with company policies
– Respond to all questions regarding to policies & procedures
– Attend to reasonable HR needs for BRF employees.
– Follow up on visa matters with PRO and ensure that all new joiners have the necessary documents prior to joining
– Ensure that all administrative tasks are attended to and in compliance with BRF internal rules & regulations.
– Create IDs for new joiners. Make sure their email IDs , access to outlook and other official related accesses are ready upon their joining
– Lead the leave tracking and planning for all BRF employees in the UAE and insure that all are following the guidelines set. Maintain the data of annual leave tickets of all BRF talents.
– Generate monthly, quarterly & yearly reports
HR Strategy & Planning
– Update HR Plans, Policies & Procedures
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Bachelors degree in Business Administration of HR Related courses / MBA / Public Administration or similar qualifications.
– Essential 5 – 8 years of experience with at least 2-3 years experience in a Human Resources function.
– MS Office
– SAP added advantage
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
– Excellent communication along with strong negotiation skills.
– Good interpersonal, social and organisational skills.
– Team player and open minded attitude towards different cultures.
– Pro-active, dynamic and punctual personality.
– Excellent command of English.
About the Company
BRF is a global leader in the Food industry, one of the largest companies in this sector worldwide, owner of a variety of products and brands. BRF is one of the largest employers in Brasil, with over 100,000 employees in Brasil and abroad.Apply for this job.