Gulf Talent UAE – Inside Sales Representative – Top-Co
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work under the direction of the Customer Service Operations Manager, responsible for all quoting activities in the Middle East market. You will make best use of phone and email to increase revenues within the Middle East region by leveraging existing customer relationships and identifying and developing new account opportunities.
A natural ability to engage and inspire confidence will be a great asset in this role as will a high attention to detail and an interest in developing excellent product knowledge. Key to your success in this role will be asking the right questions to determine true customer needs and using a strong customer focus to provide optimal customer solutions, time after time.
– Support sales and clients in all aspects of quote and opportunity development.
– Respond in a timely and accurate manner to all incoming tasks and outbound activities.
– Work with the necessary parties to ensure an accurate, timely and competitive offering.
– Manage and resolve escalated customer complaints.
– Support management of customer accounts.
– Provide regular follow-up (outbound calling/ email) on quotes, opportunities and leads.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– 4+ years experience in the oil and gas industry.
– Post-secondary education (considered an asset).
– Proficiency in MS Office products; in particular, Word & Excel.
– Exceptional communication skills in English; both written and verbal.
– Clear and professional communication style with the ability to articulate to our customers, the features and benefits of our products.
– Self-motivation and an ability to work independently.
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and co-workers.
– Resilience when facing challenges and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as they may arise.
– Ability to understand and interpret technical requirements to troubleshoot and support current products in the market.
– Knowledge of drilling and cementing practices in addition to operational practices (e.g. logistics, manufacturing, inventory, quality).
– Working knowledge of the design and application for our equipment.
– Natural flair for determining and understanding customer requirements and identifying optimal solutions.
About the Company
Top-Co is a specialized enterprise focusing its extensive resources on the manufacture, global distribution and technical support of float equipment and centralization casing cementing equipment and accessories. Since 1963 Top-Co has been designing and manufacturing unique and differentiated casing cementing tools and delivering real time wellbore solutions and product support to this demanding and time sensitive industry sector.Apply for this job.