Gulf Talent UAE – Internal Audit Manager – Morgan McKinley
Internal Audit Manager – Dubai
Our client is one of the largest professional service firms globally. Due to continuing expansion they are seeking an experienced and commercially focused Internal Audit/ Risk Advisory Manager or Senior Manager to join their Business Risk Advisory team based in Dubai.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking career and personal development opportunities with a good work life balance within a progressive firm. This practice based role will involve leading the development and execution of strategic internal audit plans for clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be dealing with C Level executives in some of the largest businesses in the UAE raising your profile significantly in the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Assist in the development of strategic internal audit plans and the delivery of audit opinions on behalf of clients across a diverse range of industries;
* Lead the execution of internal and external audits from beginning to end including definition of audit scope, test strategy, execution of testing, summary of issues and final report;
* Lead the resolution of findings and recommendations with the clients within agreed timetables;
* Work with other departments within the firm to provide coordinated value based solutions to clients
* Report directly to Partner, providing regular updates on progress;
* Actively develop and maintain positive relationships with management and Audit Committees to enhance the reputation of the internal audit activities;
* Deliver all work-related administration for their team in a complete, accurate and timely fashion; and
* Coach and mentor junior members of the team and review work accordingly;
* Contribute to the ongoing development and success of the department
* Other ad hoc activities as required.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Qualification preferred
* Other professional qualification considered (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
* Minimum of 7-10 years Internal audit experience;
* Previous experience within Professional Practice is essential
* Ability and experience in thinking creatively and finding effective solutions to complex problems.
* Analysing and interpreting complex information.
* Fluent English with the ability to write clear and cogent reports.
* Previous experience of dealing with senior management;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
* Strong technical knowledge on audit processes and procedures.
As this is a client facing role there will be a requirement to travel to client premises therefore a full, clean driver’s license is needed.
About the Company
In November 2010, GCC specialist recruiter, iQ selection came together with global professional recruitment consultancy Morgan McKinley, under the name Morgan McKinley.Apply for this job.