Gulf Talent UAE – IT Manager Manufacturing BPCS ERP – Talent2
The company is a global water technology leader in the transport, treatment, testing and efficient water usage in for municipal utility companies, commercial and residential building services, industrial and agricultural settings. It has operations in five continents through a number of market leading pumping brands, they are headquarters in the USA, with revenues totalling $4 billion and employing 12,500 employees worldwide.
– Manage, monitor, preparing the local budgets for the MENA market.
– Partner with the business to define future needs of the IT team and enhancements
– Cooperate with the Enterprise Applications teams
– Support/lead local implementations
– Collect and feedback information on application usage and performance.
– Prioritize and align local needs and expectations with the IT strategy
– Manage and support legacy applications and develop strategies to align them with the IT roadmap and strategy.
– Support/lead projects necessitated by organizational or structural changes or by acquisitions.
– Manage outages and DRP / BCP from an IT perspective and communicate to the business.
– Define, plan and execute local projects
– Manage the local IT Budget.
– Partner with the Enterprise Infrastructure teams making sure that the Business needs are fulfilled.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Project management experience (ideally PMP certified or similar)
– Should have extensive ERP implementation experience with a broad IT infrastructure background. Specifically BPCS & Ideally iScala
– Managing and preparing budgets, capable of presenting to senior stakeholders
– The ability to work hands-on when needed
– Man management experience
– Strong communication skills in written and verbal English
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.Apply for this job.