Gulf Talent UAE – Legal Secretary – Miller Hay
Legal Secretary – Abu Dhabi
Our client a leading international law firm with offices throughout the US, Europe, UAE and AsiaPac are currently seeking an experienced and adaptable Legal Secretary to support a Partner and some Associates in the Abu Dhabi office. Salary is up to 25,000 AED + benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a good attitude, be down to earth and have minimum of 3 years experience the Legal Secretary role.
This is a busy and challenging role and the successful candidate will also have strong billing experience.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Minimum 3 years experience working for an international law firm
– Must be based in Abu Dhabi (if relocating – there is no relocation assistance)
– Good attitude and flexible approach to work
– Excellent administration and typing skills
– Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint experience
About the Company
Miller Hay is a privately owned boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in providing clients with secretarial and professional office support staff. We are experienced in placing top level Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Legal Secretaries, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent and contract basis. Our range of industry sectors includes banking and financial services, professional services, FMCG and commercial as well as supporting the private offices of HNWI.Apply for this job.