Gulf Talent UAE – Maintenance Manager – Wadi Adventure
– Manages a team of Technicians, plumbers, carpenters, pit fitters, welders, painters, electricians, a/c technicians and water quality specialists.
– Ensures all international safety standards are met.
– Sets up the Health and Safety – (H&S) procedures for the facility.
– Conducts safety trainings on a periodic basis.
– Manages a safe work environment.
– Sets up the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the entire facility.
– Performs daily Maintenance, Electrical and Plumbing – (MEP) inspections and ensure no down time of any attractions.
– Performs Risk assessments on all MEP activities.
– Sets up a Comprehensive Maintenance plan.
– Sets up and manage a Plan Preventative Maintenance schedule.
– Ensures all Personal Protective Equipment – (PPE), is available and maintained.
– Sets up a reactive maintenance program.
– Manages the ongoing Snagging for the facility.
– Monitors and maintain the Fire safety equipment on site.
– Manages the water treatments program.
– Implements Water testing and Quality system for the facility.
– Sets up water treatment parameters for the facility.
– Sets up and manage the chemical delivery system and testing.
– Ensures sufficient chemicals are available to manage the water treatment on site.
– Controls and monitor the daily usage figures for Water and electricity.
– Performs relevant risk assessments, Caution of substance hazardous to health (COSHH) analysis assessments.
– Promotes Green Policy.
– Sets up and controls the Maintenance tools and equipments store room and inventory control.
– Controls and reviews all Equipment and Plant warrantees.
– Manages the Vendor list.
– Manages the O&M manuals.
– Assists with the commissioning of all equipment and rides.
– Ensures that companys assets are adequately safeguarded.
– Monitors performance and evaluates the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system.
– Performs routine and emergency maintenance on systems and equipment as required.
– Troubleshoots and takes corrective action to ensure structural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and refrigeration operate as needed.
– Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
– Issues written and oral instructions.
– Under the guidance of the facility Operations Manager, the Maintenance and Landscape Manager is responsible for the overall facility Maintenance and Landscape operations to include all functions covering: landscape, mechanical, electrical and plumbing as well as pumps and filtration systems.
– Ensures that all Maintenance and Landscape department KPIs are met.
– Establishes and maintains appropriate professional relationships with regulatory agencies, educational institutions, business leaders, community leaders, and others that may serve as strategic partners.
– Manage the Cleaning teams including HR functions like hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, counselling, disciplining, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, development and support, etc
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Immediate Requirement of Mechanical engineer with atleast 2-5 years expereince.
– Knowledge, skills, and abilities to work with landscape design and management, building, life support and safety equipment, HVAC systems, and safety equipment.
– The ability to strictly follow the occupational safety and health administration guidelines.
– Ability to develop and grow guests relationships.
– Strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
– Must be able to work effectively with peers, staff members, and regulatory agency personnel.
– Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
– Strong written and oral communication skills required for report writing.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
– Ability to speak in Arabic preferred.
– Computer efficient working with MS Office products preferred.
About the Company
Wadi Adventure in Al Ain is the Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing facility.Apply for this job.