Gulf Talent UAE – MENA Business Solution Architect – SAP Middle East & North Africa
MENA Business Solution Architect, UAE
Requisition ID: 45271
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We, as SAP, can build on: 20+ years of industry expertise, 700 + Oil & Gas customers, running the core business of our O&G customers, 100% of the Oil & Gas companies listed in Fortune 500 are running SAP.
Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals are strategic markets for SAP with extraordinary perspectives for growth. SAP has earmarked more than AED 1Billion of additional spend in MENA and this commitment is showing strong results in our business growth – MENA has become one of our top growth markets for SAP globally.
Our organizational unit, the Field Services Hub Oil&Gas, Mining&Metals Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) started January 1st 2008 and was created to help SAP maximize value for our customers in this region with an extended global consulting and education services portfolio. In order to achieve our ambitious targets and objectives in MENA, we are currently looking for a skilled Principal Business Consultant – Oil and Gas who will take on the challenge of bringing innovative ideas and the latest solutions from SAPs portfolio to our ENR industry clients.
You will join an international community of Oil and Gas experts, develop and position new ideas, implement the latest software on projects, build strong customer relationships and gain cultural experience. Set a solid foundation for future career steps.
As an industry thought leader, you will be able to engage deeply with customers in understanding their business requirements, identify the best and simplest solution, and build lasting relationships as trusted advisor. In order to generate the best value for our customers you will complement the account teams by working closely with other consulting colleagues, the Industry Business Unit (IBU), Custom Development (CD), offshore delivery centres and other internal entities. Good business acumen and the ability to think strategically is of high importance. Internally, you will lead strategic projects such as the definition of new solutions and mentor more junior members to keep the team at its peak.
An in-depth knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry processes and SAP’s solutions for Oil and Gas in upstream and downstream including SAP’s latest innovation and cloud offerings are essential ingredients for your success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Desire to succeed and ability to keep abreast of industry trends
* Take a leadership role in engaging with our ENR customers on all levels, including C-level stakeholders in understanding business requirements, current solution landscape and propose new solutions and applications that provide enhanced value from customer perspective
* Create a compelling solution framework including the solution process landscape, integration touch-points and showcase business benefits / ROI calculations
* Drive the creation of customer proposals with account teams and other SAP experts, develop the necessary value-proposition and package the service offerings to land a winning deal
* Provide expert consulting services for the customer’s projects around key solution areas
* Work closely with account teams in identifying new / upselling opportunities and engagements
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* Graduate / Post-Graduate degrees in Management, IT or Engineering areas
* Certified / Trained in SAP IS-Oil & Gas product areas with minimum of 6 end-to-end project experience (industry experience may compensate to some extent)
* Good knowledge of SAP solution framework, industry solution areas, ASAP methodology and Solution Manager
* Cross-solution knowledge preferred (SRM, CRM, BOBJ, EAM, etc.)
* Adept at handling project communications, capable of having c-level interactions and engaging with senior management stakeholders, managing expectations and proposing value-based offerings
* Strong presentation and communication skill set
* 10+ years of industry / solution experience – excellent understanding of industry business processes, solutions and applications, and ability to comprehend and apply business process best practices
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Additional Locations:No Selection
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world’s largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.Apply for this job.