Gulf Talent UAE – MENA Equities Trader – Derwent Executive
We have an exciting buy side MENA equities trading role with an established, well funded Investment Company operating in the DIFC. Reporting to the Chief Investment Ofiicer, the key focus of the role is to trade and execute MENA equities investment to help the CIO maximize returns on AUM.
Key responsibilities include:
• Trading and executing for regional and international institutional Buy/Sell side clients across MENA equity markets.
• Managing institutional type orders to complete them according to best practice execution.
Convey flow information, market news, research, recommendations, to encourage trading volume.
• Ensure end-of-day confirmation reports are complete and accurate.
• Coordinate with custodians, settlements and back office to ensure that trades are settles and corporate actions are processed.
• Review transactions to ensure accuracy of information and ensure that trades conform to regulations of governing agencies.
• Support all aspects of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis, research on index constituent changes, inbound and outbound trade processing and the design of optimal strategies for large trades. Constantly evaluate market developments in order to provide senior management and the clients with accurate product information.
• Handle project coordination, documentation and implementation.
• Coordinates documentation for compliance and Broker/Dealer operations.
• Identify potential trading strategies and offer ideas to improve new ones.
• Supports all members of the group in general clerical duties and daily paperwork requirements.
• Coordinates and facilitates special projects as requested by management.
• Supporting senior salesperson sales efforts.
• Contribute to coordination of sales activities.
• Collect and input key data into customer database.
• Acquire and effectively communicate responses to client questions.
• Analyze opportunities for revenue growth within client base.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
We are seeking a high performing, qualified and experienced (6 years plus) MENA equities trader potentially coming from a SWF, Family Office or Asset Management environment. Strong buy-side experience with strong proven ROI’s will obviously be highly regarded. Soft skills include:
• Superior customer service skills and relationship focused.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
• Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
• Ability to work in a small but focused team environment, to adapt to frequent task changes and work with key stakeholders smoothly.
• Willing to handle routine tasks with strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Interest and passion in the world of MENA equities.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a purely buy-side trading role which is performance based and strong performance will undoubtedly attract more AUM into the Investment Company.
About the Company
Derwent Executive is a regional executive search firm that was established in Australia in 1997, and has grown to meet our clients’ needs delivering national and regional search solutions from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Brisbane, Hong Kong, China and Dubai.Apply for this job.