Gulf Talent UAE – .Net Solutions Architect – Ghobash Trading & Investment Company
To develop and implement business solution based on Microsoft technology especially Dot Net and facilitate businesses to implement technology solution and application to automate business processes and functions.
Reporting to: Head of IT
Number required: 1
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: 08:30 am -05:30 pm
– Develop architectural solution concepts & prototypes, participate in technical meetings & design discussions.
– Work closely with the business user to understand business requirements and convert into business solution.
– Solid experience in using design patterns, distributed paradigms, modeling techniques & UML. Strong organizational skills & time management
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Understand technology solution and its application to customer business.
– Strong hands-on on coding. Familiar with design patterns and architectural patterns.
– Familiar with UML and modeling techniques. Good in object oriented design.
– Experience in preparing and presenting solutions design and approach to business users and senior management.
– Understand the complete life cycle of technology projects and it adoption to the business environment.
– Explore with the customer vision and identify opportunities and generate demands for the solutions.
– Understands multiple stacks of technology and their applications.
– Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and their application and takes responsibility for personal development.
– Managing full life cycle of business solution development, familiar with agile development life cycle, SCRUM.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
– Good communication skills, oral and written.
– Good presentation skills.
– Experience in managing people and working with teams at different levels.
– Proven background in prioritizing multiple activities and meeting established timeframes.
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region’s most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group’s long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group’s intimate knowledge of the regional market place.Apply for this job.