Gulf Talent UAE – Networks & Systems Supervisor – Ghobash Trading & Investment Company
Network and Systems supervisor will be able to maintain system and storage operations at accepted performance levels, can write business case, reports and monitor KPIs, operational and vendor SLAs. Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, and so on.
– Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
– Develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
– Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
– Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
– Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
– Deep System , Storage management and network Management understanding.
– Familiarity with ITIL and its applications.
– Maintain documentation and able to handle vendor negotiation
– Manage team and report their performance.
– Certified in MS technologies.
– Certified in Cisco and related network technologies.
– Hands on experience in managing MS Exchange.
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region’s most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group’s long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group’s intimate knowledge of the regional market place.Apply for this job.