Gulf Talent UAE – Operations Analyst – BRF Sadia
– Assist the Regional Operations Manager in execution of the Demand and Planning Process and support BRFs operations in the Middle-East.
– Provide daily information on orders and shipment statuses and follow up on the same.
– Provide weekly reports to distributors highlighting short shipments and recovery plans.
– Contribute to the achievement of the annual budget and targets per channel, market and SKUs.
– Cross check the accuracy of sales orders inserted in the SAP.
– Assist in identifying operational difficulties and propose necessary solutions.
– Improve BRFs Operation Processes by identifying bottleneck points in the planning/ordering processes.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS or Finance
– SAP experience
– Around 1-3 years working experience in similar role
– Excellent communication in English
About the Company
BRF is a global leader in the Food industry, one of the largest companies in this sector worldwide, owner of a variety of products and brands. BRF is one of the largest employers in Brasil, with over 100,000 employees in Brasil and abroad.Apply for this job.