Gulf Talent UAE – PA to the Managing Director – GulfTalent
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 5 million individuals and 6,000 companies.
The company is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities will include:
– Coordination and liaison with various internal and external stakeholders
– Diary management, including arranging meetings and travel itinerary
– Drafting important correspondence on behalf of the MD
– Conducting basic online research and preparation of short reports or presentations as needed
– Attending important meetings with the MD to take minutes
– Acting as gate keeper for the MD, screening calls, emails and visitors
– Office management and related projects
Compensation will be competitive, including salary, annual profit share and health insurance.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
The successful candidate will be someone intelligent and hard-working, with good communication and interpersonal skills, who takes pride in being part of a great and highly professional company and supporting its leadership.
The candidate should possess:
– A University degree in any subject
– Excellent command of English
– Excellent drafting and correspondence skills
– Good time management skills
– Experience of working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– A confident and self-assured manner while remaining approachable and supportive
– Excellent work ethic, prioritising work at all times (including being on call in evenings and weekends if needed)
– Excellent telephone manners
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Curiosity and an interest in understanding the business of the company
– Previous experience of supporting top management as a PA
– Previous experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential information
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 5 million individuals and 6,000 companies.Apply for this job.