Gulf Talent UAE – PR Account Manager – Tech & Consumer Clients – Global PR Agency – HR Source Consulting
Global public relations and communications agency seeks a PR Account Manager to join its team
– Management of multiple clients and contribution at a senior level to agency management. Identifies agency/client opportunities and problem areas proactively; effectively recognizes and contributes solutions for campaigns and agency product development.
– Accountability for protecting and growing business base of existing clients profitably. Plays a lead role in developing and preparing new business presentations.
– Is a highly effective team leader/builder. Provides guidance and counsel to junior members. Manages account teams and resources toward profitability and ensures deadlines are met; clients are satisfied; and long-term relationships secured. Maintains rigorous quality control over own and team’s work product.
– Development and direction of public relations plans and programs, including setting objectives; providing strategic counsel; developing creative campaign concepts for agency clients including media and online relations, supervision and execution. This position also requires hands-on implementation.
– Develop content marketing programs including content strategies, writing and analytics.
– Execution of every function relative to successful client/agency relationships.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
The ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years of PR/agency experience, is a smart, dynamic, creative communications strategist who understands public relations tools and marketing.
A seasoned professional with exceptional writing, editing and verbal presentation skills; a proven track record with communications media including print, broadcast, online, collateral, AV, social media, and account planning and management experience. We seek someone who is passionate about public relations and communications.
Desired Skills and Experience
– BS/BA in a discipline related to Communications, Public Relations, English, Marketing or Journalism.
– 3-to-5 years of PR/agency experience
– Outstanding writing, editing and presentation skills.
– National pitching experience with demonstrated results
– Proven ability to think creatively and develop interesting pitch angles and campaigns.
– Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment but can also work autonomously
– Sound judgment, exceptional organizational skills, consistent attention to detail and prioritization of deadlines; ability to multi-task and juggle deadlines
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
– Experience supervising and mentoring junior staff
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in: • IT (Information Technology) • Media & Communications • FMCG and many othersApply for this job.