Gulf Talent UAE – Principal Resident Engineer (Electrical) – Atkins Middle East
We are presently in need of a Principal Resident Engineer (Electrical) to be part of our Power Management team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
– Overall Project Management and Construction/Commissioning Management responsibility for 132kV GIS Substation, Cable and OHL Works.
– Stakeholder Management (Client, EPC Contractor, Statutory Bodies).
– Progress Monitoring, Cost Control, Change Order Management.
– Progress review and reporting.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Must have a degree in BSc Electrical Engineer.
– Must have at least 15 years of work experience.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.Apply for this job.