Gulf Talent UAE – Product & Pricing Analyst – Inspire Selection
An Automotive Product & Pricing Analyst is required for a leading manufacturer of premium passenger cars. The role will be based in the Dubai regional office.
– Support the Product and Pricing Manger in line with global product recommendations but ensuring relevance to drive future sales, revenue & contribution margin growth.
– Analyse competitor product information, market sales volumes & segment share analysis.
– Assist with quality product reviews and ensure that the feedback process is operational and effective, providing distributors a channel with which to feedback their product issues.
– Liaise with the UK certification & engineering teams to ensure homologation requirements are satisfied.
– Market share, segment & competitor analysis
– Early engagement in future model proposals, identify segments and potential pricing
– Understand customer mind set across MENA and translate into product requirements
– Monitor competitive product and pricing actions and support P&P Manager to develop appropriate responses ( for both emerging and mature markets across the region)
– Support new model specification/existing model updates/pricing/positioning
– Support annual FPV volume planning
– Research pricing for new models
– Liaison with Central Revenue & Brand/Product teams
– Ensure Regional homologation & certification requirements
– Provide support to establish Recommended Retail Pricing policy
– Support the Marketing Team in all product launches
– Identify product opportunities for MENA
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– University degree or equivalent in related area
– Strong financial acumen
– Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
– Automotive experience preferred
– Strong Organisational Skills – Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
– Fast and responsive – working to strict deadlines
– Proven Communication and interpersonal skills to all levels
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.Apply for this job.