Gulf Talent UAE – Project Analyst – Banking – Talent2
A growing bank in Dubai are looking to add to their Project Management Office with a bright and enthusiastic project analyst responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of IT projects for the business.
The successful project analyst will be responsible for managing small parts of projects as well as auctioning change requests and coordinating with different departments as well as external vendors.
– Analyze business requirements, elaborate and document the same.
– Ensure Projects / Change request delivered meet stake holders expectation.
– Challenge business on benefits of the change request and identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency
– Prepare project documents including Project approvals with details on costs, timelines and deliverables.
– Participate and drive technical requirement gathering sessions to closure.
– Support business units with technological guidance on system design/implementation & support in the allocated domain.
– Coordinate with quality assurance and business teams to test the functionality and ensure closure of the same.
– Identify Project Risks during the project life cycle and escalate non manageable risk.
– Coordinate the release process including updates to operation procedure notes, training, parameterization and access control.
– Adhere to and ensure adoption of banks Project Management process.
– Ensure knowledge transfer to Support for hand holding the application
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
Candidates will need relevant experience of working within the banking domain and should hold a relevant degree.
Furthermore they should have sound knowledge of the project life-cycle and an appreciation of IT systems and applications. Given the nature of the role, excellent analytical and communication skills are mandatory.
Candidates should be proficient in written and verbal Arabic to be considered.
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.Apply for this job.