Gulf Talent UAE – Project Lead/ Associate Principal- Strategy Consulting – NSI & Bluefin Talent
Our client, a tier 1 Strategy Consulting firm is looking to recruit a Project Leader/ Associate Principal to join their team in Dubai and cover the Middle East Region. The ideal candidate would have an MBA from a top tier university (IESE, LBS, INSEAD, MIT, Sloan, Columbia Business School, Booth, Wharton, Kellogg, HBS), as well as a degree from an Ivy League or globally recognised institution as well as 5+ years of experience in a Tier 1 or 2 Strategy firm. This is a role not for the faint hearted, our client operates an up or out policy meaning partnership can become a reality within an incredibly short time frame.
As a leading global multinational strategy firm and deal with different industry sectors like Telecom, Healthcare, Financial Services, Public Sector, etc. They are seeking for Project Leader/ Associate Principal who can help them further penetrate and grow their presence in the region. The role offers a generous tax free package with an aggressive bonus scheme, that is the best in the region of upto 65%. Given the current market conditions and the fact the regional economy is thriving, the likely hood of achieving this full bonus rate becomes extremely plausible.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognized brand in probably the most financially lucrative region in the world today. Money is no object when it comes to realizing client visions and aspirations meaning in the world of Management Consulting you have the opportunity to be involved in some the most exciting strategy initiatives consulting has to offer.
– Work closely with function leader and teams to indentify cost trends, proactively recommend options and solutions to address deviations from plans or evolving business needs.
– Help to establish and calculate metrics to analyze resource capacity and efficiency in existing business models to seek alternative cost trajectory in future.
– Direct oversight for project analysis and reporting to stakeholders.
– Provide analysis and business support to function leaders with respect to implementing strategic business decisions.
– Work jointly with cross-functional teams in the field to identity innovative opportunities for business process improvements and streamlining in existing activities. Make recommendations on improvements and lead implementation.
– Actively participate in the development of the analysts/ consultants
– Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in an autonomous strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong team player with excellent communication and client handling skills
– Participate in special projects and other analytical work to be defined as they arise.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– A minimum of 6-8 years of Strategy consulting experience within a Tier 1 or tier 2 strategy firm (ie. Mckinsey, BCG, Bain, Booz, Strategy&, ATK, Oliver Wyman, RB, ADL etc)
– Masters degree, as well as an MBA from an tier 1 University is must. (IESE, LBS, INSEAD, MIT, Sloan, Columbia Business School, Booth, Wharton, Kellogg, HBS)
– For candidates with more then 5+ years in a tier 1 firm there could be some flexibility on the MBA requirement
– Sound analytical and reporting skills.
– Proven ability to work effectively in a global environment with people at all organizational levels.
– Excellent communication skills, written and oral; Advanced computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.Apply for this job.