Gulf Talent UAE – Project Manager – Construction – Ably Resources
Reports to a Senior Project Manager and is responsible for delivery of a project to contract requirements.
– Management of all aspects of delivering a major new build project
– Manage the construction supervisor to facilitate delivery of construction, coordinating logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to contractual technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
– Interface with the Controls and Commercial Teams to ensure coordination and reporting is of a level that assists in the timely delivery of contract deliverables.
– Monitor works to confirm, they are being carried out in accordance the Operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices
– Liaise with the Engineering Team to assist in the execution of design solutions that promote constructability and value engineering
– Monitor and report on the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors
– Ensure best safety practices employed during construction
– Obtain the required support to assist in the timely payment of invoices and resolution of variations and claims.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Significant construction experience as a Project Manager on new build projects
– Experience and skills of managing major build projects.
– 10 years post graduate experience
– BSc in related subject
– Chartered or Professional Engineer
– Fluency in English language both written and spoken
– Arabic language skills desirable but not essential
– Experience use of MS Office.
– Team Management & Team player
– Strong customer focus
– Accepts Responsibility
– Strong interpersonal & communication skills
– Commercial Awareness
– HSE Awareness
About the Company
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.Apply for this job.