Gulf Talent UAE – Project Manager – Interior Design – AXIZ Consulting
Our client are a luxury design and interior design company and are currently on the look out for a Project Manager
Manage all phases of interior design projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration for large scale, luxury projects including hotels, casinos, restaurants and private residences. Directs planning, organizing and monitoring of project activities to insure that services are consistent with client program and firm standards. Ensures services are delivered to the client within the fee project budget and schedule.
– Confer with Principal in Charge, Design Director, design team, FF&E, or client to discuss project specifications or procedures.
– Prepare budgets, project specifications and cost estimates
– Develops and maintains a positive relationship and channels of communication with client, and appropriate staff
– Initiates and maintains overall staff utilization/ work plan through the course of the project.
– Prepares project status report and reviews with the appropriate personnel.
– Assist in contract preparation and negotiation.
– Prepares project work plans, allocates fees/hours by phase/task/person and monitors semi-monthly
– Develops billing and coordinates with financial staff
– Recommend changes/modifications to project delivery system
– Establishes supplemental service request.
– Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selection.
– Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
– Develops project goals in conjunction with other team members
– Initiates and coordinates team meetings, design, review, etc.
– Ensures project delivery within project criteria and office standards
– Establishes project directory and a list of contact persons
– Initiates client meetings
– Revise staff hour/fee budget
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school)
– 5 plus years of experience in managing projects
– Accountability – Accountability looks at the extent to which an individual is willing to accept responsibility. This competency asks the question How do you look at responsibility for your work?
– Active Listening – Active Listening looks at the extent to which an individual actively attends to, conveys, and understands the comments and questions of others. This competency asks the question How well do you really hear and understand what others are saying?
– Initiative – Initiative looks at the ability of the individual to act and take steps to solve or settle an issue. This competency asks the question How confident are you in making decisions on the basis of your own initiative?
– Judgment – The skill of judgment looks at the ability of the individual to form sound opinions or make decisions by evaluating available information. This competency asks the question How do you make decisions?
– Interpersonal – Interpersonal skills look at the ability of the individual to develop and maintain relationships with others. This competency asks the question How effectively do you relate with others?
– Time Management – Time management skills looks at the ability of the individual to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks. This competency asks the question How efficient and productive are you in the utilization of available working time?
– Communication – Communication is the ability to convey info, written and oral in a clear and concise manner. Does employee use active listening skills with an interest to understand others.
– Attitude – Is a cooperative member of the team. Possess a positive, helpful attitude. Does the employee respond to emergency request for assistance
About the Company
AXIZ Consulting is based in the Dubai International Finance Centre and offers a bespoke, highly consultative recruitment service to local and international organisations across the GCC in both professional services and primary industries. Its founding two members come from a blend of executive search and contingent recruitment and they have taken some of the best practices of executive search and applied this to contingent recruitment in order to produce a service which offers maximum value to clients.Apply for this job.