Gulf Talent UAE – Projects Manager – Ahmed Consultants
Projects Manager-Elevators and Escalators
– Manage all aspects of assigned projects from contract signature to final handover to client.
– Safeguard Companys interest by interpreting contract provisions and taking necessary actions before/during project execution till the final handover.
– Maps and schedule projects with key milestones.
– Review, approve and present plans, schedules and reports related to the project
– Control schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
– Maximize project profitability by identifying possible variations and gaining clients consent for execution.
– Liaise with all concerned parties externally (i.e. owner, contractor, sub-contractor and consultant) and externally (i.e. Procurement, Installation, Finance..etc) to ensure smooth execution of the assigned project.
– Control project execution and monitor the actual expenses in coordination with the financial department, review against project budget and manage any deviations.
– Define the project quantities, specifications (standards, options and special requirements), spare parts, etc
– Follow-up material manufacturing, delivery, storing, assembly and start-up of the units.
– Manage the hand-over process to the client.
– Manage project close out documents.
– Approve subcontractor’s contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with the engineer, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
– Follow up interim / final payments and taking over certificates with the engineer, consultant and clients.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the direct manager which include but not limited to the above mentioned duties.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Previous experience in managing big projects independently.
– Excellent Computer literacy
– Knowledge of project management computer packages i.e. MS Project and Primavera
– Excellent negotiation and persuading skills.
– Project Management skills.
– Problem solving and conflict management skills.
– Leadership and management skills.
– Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
– Decision making skills
About the Company
Ahmed Consultants was founded by a group of HR and Management Consultants with the vision of developing a long term relationship with its clientele so as to bring distinctive, substantial, and lasting improvement in their core HR function. Drawing upon the experience of our professional staff, we are committed to delivering value added solutions in the system of any organization.Apply for this job.