Gulf Talent UAE – QA Analyst – Enterprise IT – Al Futtaim Group
QA Analyst – Enterprise IT – Al Futtaim Group – Dubai, UAE
This is a role within the PMO to support and/or lead the quality assurance efforts of Enterprise IT projects of various sizes and complexity; to coordinate and communicate project quality requirements across multiple systems, business teams, and departments to ensure efficient process execution and delivery of quality applications for Al Futtaim Group.
Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures for project management. Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit processes to ensure compliance. Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities across projects with project managers.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar.
Knowledge of systems lifecycle development, project management, quality management and improvement methodologies and standards such as Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma and the Software Engineering Institute – Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM).
2-5 years of experience working on IS projects as QA Analyst, Business Analyst, or Project Coordinator with proven track record developing and maintaining policies, processes, and procedures and conducting process/project audits.
In addition to the above, the incumbent will need to have the below skills and knowledge:
– Consultancy, Business Process Improvement, Business Risk Management, Quality Management & Assurance, Portfolio Program Project Support Management
– Expert Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) are required
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail is required.
– Prior experience managing multiple conflicting priorities, with the ability to re-prioritize deliverables and respond to unexpected changes, is required.
About the Company
Established in the 1930’s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940’s and 50’s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.Apply for this job.