Gulf Talent UAE – Resident Engineer – Water – Parsons International
– Act as Engineers Representative.
– Coordinate with the Department and Contractor.
– Liaise with other Authorities.
– Advise on contractual and construction matters.
– Liaise with Department and approve Contractors submissions.
– Coordinate forward planning.
– Be fully conversant with the Contract Terms and Conditions.
– Implement the terms and conditions of Contract.
– Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress.
– Convene and chair regular site meetings.
– Provide technical leadership to his team.
– Maintain awareness of contracts financial status.
– Give final approval to Works and arrange Handover.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
– At least 15 years relevant site supervision experience.
– At least 4 years relevant experience on water related infrastructure projects such as water pump station, sewerage networks, potable water networks, and others.
– Preferably with at least 3 years experience in Middle East in an engineering consulting firm.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.Apply for this job.