Gulf Talent UAE – Senior Accountant – A Well Established Medical Firm in UAE
Well established medical firm in UAE, have an immediate vacancy for Chief Accountant with following details:
– Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of firm.
– Establish procedure for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities, in order to insure safekeeping.
– Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control systems.
– Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of workers in offices, branches, department or credit department.
– Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations and Managing Director.
– Prepare operational and risk reports for management analysis
– Review Collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amount of outstanding balances.
– Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budget.
– Preparation for audit reports, balance sheet and profit and loss account.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Should have minimum 5+ years of post qualification, out of which 3 years of UAE Experience.
– Should have worked in Retail, Manufacturing or Trading Company.
– Must have leadership skills, team player and proactive.
– Should be hands on self-starter.
About the Company
A well established Medical Firm in UAE.Apply for this job.