Gulf Talent UAE – Senior Associate – Strategy Consulting for Aviation – NSI & Bluefin Talent
Our client is tier 1 strategy consulting firm with a strong regional presence. They are currently seeking a senior associate level profile with strong expertise in the airline and aviation sector.
They are seeking Senior Associate candidates who are Project Managers – and will work closely with the senior stakeholders responsible for an engagement, and expected to manage and oversee client assignments and structure work schedules accordingly. The overall goal will be to drive each assignment through to its natural conclusion.
A Senior Associate should be comfortable at:
– Delivering both formal and informal presentations both internally and externally
– Producing clear, persuasive and concisely written presentations
– Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in an autonomous strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong team player with excellent communication and client handling skills
– Directing the quantitative analysis, assessing the depth required for each assignment, translating the analysis into useful findings and quality assuring the results
– Building productive and lasting client relationships at all levels
– Developing and identifying new business opportunities as they present themselves
The role offers generous tax free salary and excellent benefits. Up to 75% travel required
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Undergraduate degree from a top tier university
– MBA or other postgraduate degree from a top tier university
– Candidates will ideally have an exemplary scholastic record and will have been recognized with special academic awards or participating in elite programs
Strategy experience in the airline industry
– Between 5-10 years of professional experience, gained in a top strategy consulting organization or in a combination of both blue chip corporate businesses and top strategy consulting firms
– A demonstrated rapid career progression and a strong track record within the current organization
– Flexibility and commercialism to manage a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results oriented environment
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.Apply for this job.