Gulf Talent UAE – Senior Manager Business Performance – HR – Etisalat
The role is part of the Performance Management function within Human Resources, the candidate will be entrusted to counsel employees on ways to improve their performance. Support Management in the use of the Performance Measurement System in order to contribute to the development of Etisalat into a performance-driven company. Respond to various Performance Measurement related questions and problems of employees. Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develops key measuring tools to ensure Employees understand the performance review process; in order to contribute to the enhancement of the overall Corporate performance.
– Manages the entry day of new employee and introduces them to the company and the Performance Measurement System.
– Counsels line manager on the application of the Performance Measurement System in order to ensure employee are being reviewed in accordance to Etisalat HR policies.
– Interacts with Central HR in order to clarify potential problems with the performance review process.
– Serves as a contact point for Employees who have questions about the review process.
– Responds to Employee’s concerns regarding the review process.
– Counsels individuals on the review process and their potential improvement possibilities.
– Mediates between superior and subordinate in case of differences concerning performance reviews.
– Ensures all staff involved in the Performance Measurement process to hand in accurate and complete reviews on time.
– Manages, monitors and evaluates the sections on-going performance and quality of its services.
– Provides clear direction, sets targets, prioritizes tasks and assigns responsibilities for the Performance Counseling team .
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Bachelors degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration.
– Candidates with training in Psychology will be given an added advantage.
– 4-5 years of experience in relevant HR Discipline.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.Apply for this job.