Gulf Talent UAE – Senior Project Engineer – Kentz
We now require Senior Project Engineers for a period of 10 months to be based in Abu Dhabi (camp location). Anticipated mobilization date is on June 2015.
– Participate and coordinate in the development of tender document for the selection of the Engineering Consultant, PMC and Contractors.
– Provide professional expertise in the selection of contractors with particular emphasis on pre-qualification, bid evaluation etc., and site management in relation to site arrangements, overall logistics, etc.
– Participate, coordinate and assist in the development of detailed statement of requirements (SOR) and strategy for implementation of various project phases such as Front End Engineering and Design (FEED), detailed engineering, construction and commissioning.
– Coordinate Project Management Team (PMT) ensuring effective implementation of project plan.
– Review and comment on contractor documentation and ensure distribution of these documentation to all concerned parties for comments. Consolidate received comments and issue to contractor. In case of conflicting comments mediate and resolve.
– Lead and supervise the activities of assigned specialist to the project during engineering and construction phases.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
– Eight (8) years or more of similar experience with at least 6 years in a relevant senior supervisory role; managing engineering multi-disciplinary functions for the design of the assets/facilities, exposure to preparation of FEED packages.
– Professional qualification in Project Management (desirable).
– Knowledge of gas extraction and processing plant operation, production engineering principles and project management.
– Good engineering concepts and FEED experience.
– Knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations – relevant to the Division concerned.
– Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) principles their application relevant to Oil & Gas industry.
– Be well supported by this top tier engineering and construction organization.
– Long term rewarding career on offer.
– Excellent salary package with benefits.
– On-going professional and personal development.
– Gain valuable experience with major resource projects.
About the Company
Kentz, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a global engineering specialist solutions provider, with 15,500 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide. We have provided Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services, Construction, and Technical Support Services (TSS) to clients in the energy and resources sectors for more than 90 years.Apply for this job.