Gulf Talent UAE – Senior Risk Manager – CSC Recruitment
The successful candidate will be a risk manager with airport project experience ideally working for a Blue Chip consultancy or the client directly. The candidate will have a good all round experience in project and programme delivery, with strong data gathering and analysis skill set.
The successful applicant have at least 5 years post graduate experience with a significant proportion of that in Risk Management.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* Qualified to at least Degree Level
* Minimum 5 years post graduate experience.
* Extensive experience managing all aspects of risk across multi-faceted construction programmes.
* Worked on an aviation or airport project previously.
* Quantitative and qualitative Risk experience
* Understanding of relevant Risk management software
* Proven experience of innovative risk management techniques in a Programme Management Office and/or major programme environment, implementing risk management in an integrated manner with other programme controls disciplines.
* Experience in KPI management.
* Exceptional written and spoken English.
* Have worked for Blue Chip consultancies/have a stable track record with these companies.
You will be a team player with the ability to manage others, be an exceptional multitasker and have natural time management skills. You must be able to use your own initiative, be degree qualified and be fluent in written and spoken English.
About the Company
CSC specialise in the recruitment of construction professionals globally into blue chip contractors, consultants and client organisations. We pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we match the right people to the right role.Apply for this job.