Gulf Talent UAE – Talent Management Manager – Edge Resourcing
Salary: AED 25,000 + Car
A large and well-known automotive group based in Dubai is looking to appoint a Talent Management Manager to oversee the flow of talent within the company. The role requires someone with pure talent management experience preferably within the automotive industry. Other industries such as retail, hospitality or FMCG will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
– Assure proper identification, assessment, and deployment of talent based on the companys objectives.
– Provide input from the perspective of the Talent Management division and ensure that relevant goals and objectives are integrated.
– Direct the talent management process including the identification and assessment of talent using effective tools that enable the development, retention, and deployment of talent.
– Collaborate with the managers across the company and deliver hands-on guidance and support to integrate new performance management solutions.
– Ensure that appraisals of employees are conducted in line with the performance expectations of each role.
– Coordinate with Human Resources and manage the implementation of the succession plan.
– Identify key trends and stay well-informed on the latest talent research and practices.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Minimum of 5 to 8 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in talent management.
– Proven track record of leading the talent management process within a large organization.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in English; knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
– Must be willing to travel.
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.Apply for this job.