Gulf Talent UAE – Training Manager – Casual Dining – Alshaya
Training Manager – Casual Dining – UAE
With more than 750 cafs, stores and restaurants the Alshaya Food division offers a range of roles for different hospitality backgrounds. Brands such as The Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, P.F. Chang’s, Pizza Express and Shake Shack provide everything from quick service and casual up to fine dining. We launched many new brands in recent years and have exciting plans for 2015.
Alshaya Service Standards and Training are looking for a passionate and energetic Training Manager to join our Dubai team. Working as part of our team you will work with over 20 branded concepts including Starbucks, Cheesecake Factory and Pizza Express.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
* Developing, delivering and managing Food Safety Training across the Division
* Working with Brands to ensure structured Brand Training is in place and effective
* Identifying, designing and delivering specific training solutions as part of our new Pioneer Training Academy.
* Managing a small team of Training Officers you will be crucial in helping the Food Division deliver its business goals.
This role is ideal for a professional individual who believes in designing and delivering training that adds real business value and which both engages and educates, as well as motivating your team to achieve each and every goal.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
The ideal candidate will be certified in Food Safety Level 4, and be an effective communicator in both English and Arabic languages. You should also ideally have held a management position in the past, and have experience of working with franchised brands.
* Minimum 2 years’ Catering experience
* Additional 2 years in a Training role
* Comprehensive knowledge of learning theory and training techniques
* Ability to design and deliver training material on time to specifications.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.Apply for this job.