Gulf Talent UAE – VP Credit Research Analyst – NSI & Bluefin Talent
– Focusing on supporting the Wealth & Asset Management group, the Credit Research Analyst conducts research across global issuers and industries with a focus on High Yield issuers, emphasizing fundamentals and relative value across the capital structure. Working with the Director – Asset Management, the key responsibilities will be:
– Conduct research and prepare reports analysing industries, issuers and securities using fundamental analysis techniques including modelling of financial statements, cash flows, position in the capital structure, issue terms, covenants, value of assets and industry dynamics.
– Incorporate market dynamics, technical and investor sentiment into the analysis.
– Assess Relative Value across various metrics, including rating, maturity, capital structure, industry and region.
– Form opinions and present Investment Recommendations in a clear and concise manner for use in discretionary portfolios as well as in recommendations to clients.
– Maintain an active coverage universe and send regular reports both internally as well as to Wealth and Asset Management clients.
– Maintain sell-side relationships, perform due diligence and contact management and industry experts where necessary.
– Assist in regularly reviewing the credit universe and formulating a credit strategy as part of broader asset allocation.
– Participate in client and prospect meetings, sales calls and industry events as a team member assisting in furthering the organizations credentials in credit and fixed income.
– Collaborate with Global Markets and Fixed Income trading desk and provide ad-hoc research reports when needed.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field is required. CFA, MBA and/or CA preferred.
– Local Market experience (GCC Market)
– Buy-side experience
– At least 4 to 6 years of experience as a research analyst focusing on HY issues. Experience in loans, convertibles and EM issuers will be a plus.
– Multi-industry knowledge.
– Strong interpersonal skills, Client communication skills, comfortable with writing and expressing opinions in a crisp yet lucid fashion and a firm understanding of financial statements.
– Proficient use of Bloomberg, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are a requirement along with ability to multi-task.
– Demonstrated Track record of delivering successful investment ideas.
– An overall passion of money management and client satisfaction.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.Apply for this job.