Gulf Talent UAE – Zone Head – Regulatory Affairs – Julphar
Job Summary/Main Purpose
The Zone Head is responsible for leadership, provides direct execution of goals and strategies developed through observation, as well as the direction of the product life cycle management, compliance guidelines, and annual submission of plans associated to the management of Regulatory Affairs Policies, Guidelines and Objectives.
– Take the lead of the on time execution of annual submission and approval of plans of regulatory affairs department.
– Responsible for the strict compliance and monitoring of the on time variations and product life cycle management for target markets.
– Manage the adherence of the corporate guidelines and compliance systems of Regulatory Affairs department.
– Responsible for the coordination to different departments both within Regulatory Affairs and other stakeholders.
– Connects to the local health authorities by building good rapport to them.
– Follows and implements company processes and procedures including all compliance requirements, meet timelines as well as monitor progress and adjust timelines as needed.
– Plans and delegates by executing company directives and inspiring the team to accomplish objectives schedule and clearly assign and communicate work.
– Provides strategic and developmental input into Company’s process and procedures.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
Core competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Attitude)
– Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or related science.
– Must be fluent in English, French, and Arabic.
– Possess good understanding of the regulations of French speaking Africa.
– Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
– Marketing intelligence.
– Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
– Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
– Able to motivate, influence and encourage team members.
About the Company
Julphar is a true reflection of Ras Al Khaimah’s significant development. Established in 1980 under the guidance of H.H Sheikh Saqr Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, we have established ourselves as a leader in production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.Apply for this job.