Head of Sales
Develop and execute strategies and plans to achieve sales growth through direct sales force and to supervise and manage the direct sales team to acquire new business and deepen existing customer relationships for all Retail Banking products, Personal Finance, Auto Finance, Home Finance & TML.
– Formulate and implement on approval, marketing strategies for Direct Sales business with the objective of maximizing revenue/yield and quality assets. Prepare annual sales plan and budgets for and implement the same on approval.
– Lead and co-ordinate the sales efforts of the Area Managers and follow-up at appropriate decision making levels. Pay specific attention to high volume business sources.
– Manage sales through resource development, strategic planning, coaching, performance monitoring and appraising staff.
– Identify, develop & implement approaches to maximize market share and penetration to the desired segment of customers.
– Assign specific targets to Area Managers and Team Leaders and monitor performance against targets to ensure sales achievement.
– Develop special packages & sales schemes with the help of product development by using customers and competitor’s information to enhance market penetration in line with Retail Banking objectives.
– Establish performance monitoring tools and measure individual productivity of sales staff through continual analysis & monitoring.
– Work closely with contacts in the market, Call Centre, and Relationship Managers to obtain sales leads and to maintain & improve quality of service delivery by sales staff for customer satisfaction.
– Provide feedback on “customer’s needs” collected through sales teams.
– Liaise with Branches and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and exploit opportunities to cross sell the Bank’s products and services
– Ensure the adherence to HR Policies & Procedures as detailed in the HR P&P Manual to support the consistency of practice.
– Ensure the achievement of objectives as agreed and detailed in the Performance Planning Review Form to support the achievement of Branch/ Division/Bank’s business goals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|