Head of Strategy & Marketing
Xtreme web ventures is seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated, and highly efficient Head of Strategy & Marketing to support its vision, road map and growth of company’s portfolio of online startup classified business A2Z arabia.com. The classifieds business will predominately target the UAE market and then extend in the Middle East and North Africa region. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO and board members of the company
The right candidate is someone who would be driven to create a positive Social Impact across various marketing channels (traditional and digital/social media) for the business. You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing, communication and business strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, developing, organizing and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message aligned with the corporate direction. This role will give you the opportunity to lead multiple teams, build your own and shape the future of the classifieds industry with the emergence of the online brand A2Z arabia.com
About A2Z arabia.com:
A2Z arabia.com is a startup online classified portal based in the UAE focusing on the UAE market, the brand will then extend presence in the Middle East and North Africa region. The classified online portal will offer innovative and attractive products to its users through web and mobile applications
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Create a road-map for all online classified verticals, go to market strategies and business plan including financial projections for the entire A2Zarabia.com project.
• Conceptualize and productize various classifieds verticals of A2Z arabia.com and work closely with the technical and operations teams
• Build, manage, lead and motivate teams for strategy and marketing function
• Develop, lead and execute the brand’s short term and long term plan defining objectives, strategies, key milestones and KPI’s.
• Research, understand the local & regional market/competition and implement effective marketing, communication and business strategy
• Review, implement and update the marketing mix (product, price, place, promote) frequently for A2Z Arabia.com
• Lead innovative product launches and positioning strategies for new features implemented on A2Z Arabia.com capitalizing on market trends
• Plan successful website launch using efficient project management workflow.
• Ensure Quality Assurance on user experience and products of A2Zarabia.com
• Responsible for managing the brand A2Z Arabia.com, creating brand awareness and building customer loyalty
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for A2Z Arabia.com’s web products
• Understand, optimize and manage the customer lifecycle(s) through user acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue. Define conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Develop ongoing liaison with IT and Sales teams for product development and implementing top of the line marketing strategies.
• Assign revenue targets to sales department
• Develop marketing objectives for all source market – SWOT analysis, success factions and economic considerations.
• Set-up CRM for effective time-management, higher quality lead generation and better identification of performance hot-spots.
• Design Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies to improve brand visibility and measure conversions across the digital medium of A2Z Arabia.com
• Implement effective strategy for Per-Per-Click and other monetization campaigns
• Implement effective SEO for A2Z Arabia.com in coordination with relevant teams for improving page ranking on search engines and increase online presence
• Implement and improve visibility of A2Z Arabia.com on traditional print, media and Social Media Marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc…)
• Measure and report performance of all digital and offline marketing activity and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) with monthly standardized reporting.
• Liaise with the web development team for development and improvement (including testing and optimization) of the website and mobile IOS/Android applications to enhance user experience.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Advertising; Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|