Health and Safety Auditor – BK Gulf Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Established in 1978, BK Gulf LLC is a leading contractor in electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and building services within the UAE & Middle East market. The company provides a complete contracting service including design, procurement, installation, project management, commissioning and facilities management services to meet specific client requirements. The highest professional standards of workmanship and service are maintained through BKG’s commitment to efficient pre-planning, the use of highly skilled craftsman and the maintenance of permanent local teams. Our services are committed to productive efficiency coupled with Quality Assurance, Workplace Health and Safety and Protection of the Environment.
Duties and responsibilities may not differ from any auditor, however he needs to be exposed to HSEQ world and have a good background in HSEQ in general.
Auditor is responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive program of audit work is carried out annually throughout the HSEQ. The purpose of this work is to provide assurance that controls and procedures are operated in accordance with best practice and with the appropriate regulations, ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001.
– Reviews, develops and updates audit programs and checklists; plan, conducts and monitors audit work schedules; develops and recommends implementation of forms, systems, and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish goals of the internal HSEQ Department.
– Meets with HSEQ Management at all levels, as necessary, to discuss audit plans and results and make recommendations to resolve audit findings requiring corrective action.
– Performs special audit-related projects as assigned.
– Performs other HSEQ duties as assigned.
To implement ISO, OHSAS standards and Periodical Audits to all departments, divisions and projects.
Essential Function and Basic Duties
– Preparing Audit Reports and raising Corrective Action Requests.
– QMS Plans update / Reports / Daily Correspondence and filing of audit reports and closeouts.
– Review CAR non-conformance and provide recommendations for improvement.
– Providing assistance for liaising with External / Third Party Auditors and Assessors.
– Raising correct action requests whenever finding the documents which are not complying with BKG QMS.
– Follow up on Corrective Actions Request.
– Degree/Diploma in Engineering / Auditor Course
– ISO / OHSAS Standards
– 3 to 5 years on trade
– ISO / HSE Auditing