Home Delivery Supervisor | Robinsons | DFC | Dubai – Al Futtaim Group
RetailThe foundation of Al-Futtaim’s retail network was established in the early 1990s with the launch of the internationally renowned and popular IKEA, Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us and ACE franchises in the UAE. Representing some of the world’s most popular international brands, Al-Futtaim’s retail network extends throughout the UAE, GCC and North Africa and has a significant presence in Singapore and Malaysia following the acquisition of The Robinson Group in 2008. In 2012, Al-Futtaim acquired a shareholding in Royal Sporting House, which is active in distribution, direct retail stores and shop-in-shops. The Singapore-based fashion, sports and lifestyle retail giant has 600 stores and many additional points of sale are spread around the world with over 399 in South East Asia, over 74 in the Middle East and over 126 in the South Pacific region. – 837 stores in 18 countries- Occupies 5.6 million sq. ft. of retail space- 13,000 employees – Serves 30 million customers each yearAbout The Role
The Senior Home Delivery is responsible for the management and administration of all tasks set by the Home Delivery Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and to meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivery of the products and correct assembly in the shortest time possible.
* Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
* Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
* Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
* Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
* Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
* Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day’s sales and backlog.
People Management and Development
* Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
* Ensure co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training.
* Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
* Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|