HORECA Manager – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
A National On-Trade opportunity with a Multinational Tobacco client looking to expand their presence in the HORECA channel across the UAE
As a HORECA Manager you will be responsible for coverage across the United Arab Emirates which includes signing on new contracts and managing relationships with existing accounts with an objective to drive sales figures and visibility across the trade. The unique part about the role lies in the challenge to build on new accounts thereby getting the channel contribution to the overall business revenue to grow substantially in the UAE.
– Hands on experience in the On-Trade channel in the UAE is a must have
– Good working relations with premium 4-5* Hotels , Restaurants, Clubs
– Educated to a Bachelors Degree with about 5 years of experience
– Excellent communication and presentation Skills with good commercial acumen
– You should enjoy night life and spending odd hours out at the trade as this is where you will spend a good amount of your time