One of the world’s leading chemical specialty company is looking for an HR Specialist for Middle East and North Africa to join their growing team in Dubai!
Assist and help manage all HR activities in the Region MENA including Hiring Processes, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and benefits, Classifying Employees, Employment Law MENA, Compliance Management, Training and Development, Succession Planning as well as General HR Coordination.
* Under general supervision conduct recruiting process with HR Manager, monitoring and reviewing of CVs, coordinate interviewing process. Administer pre-employment tests to applicants.
* Responsible to writing all job descriptions within MENA region and ensure they are up to date.
* To be responsible for the update of CV database and recruitment sites and consultancies, coordinate with recruitment agencies.
* Administration of databases such as Staff Register, time-boards preparation, master list etc.
* Responsible for all Personal files, maintaining historical human resource records, design appropriate filing and retrieval system, keep past and current records for all MENA employees.
* Take the lead and help identify personnel training & development needs within the MENA region through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and with support of HR Manager.
* Completes and verifies information on forms submitted by employees.
* Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
* HR Administration SAP, (P63) maintenance to create positions in the system, updating of salaries, grades, personal data, employees who are leaving, etc.
* Manage internal approval processes and recruitment tools (Success Factors).
* Track Success factors – follow up on targets for all MENA employees.
* Responsible for Progress tracker updates. Follow up the Employees Survey and post survey action plan.
* Responsible for new employee onboarding processes. Application of Company ID, e-mails etc.
* Prepare employment contracts and maintain the Induction pack for new hires employment letters, bonus and salary letters for all MENA region.
* Manage elements of the Performance Management System. Track reports, make quality check with support of Regional HR Manager and make sure that all forms are completed in time.
* To be focal point for regional offices regards Medical Insurance; issues, complaints and the annual renewal process.
* Collect and maintain information for the annual regional compensation and benefits review. Maintain a file on inflation trends, salary, housing and transportation cost elements to help with the analysis.
* Monitor and update HR processes and procedures for all the regions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|