HSE Design Engineer – Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC) UAE
About the Company
Control Contracting & Trading Co (CCTC) has been in existence for 30 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
From its base in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, CCTC has undertaken significant projects across a range of disciplines. These include commercial buildings, electro-mechanical, mechanical erection and offshore projects.
– Sound knowledge of engineering phase and the integration of safety standards within the different phases of project.
– Experience as an Oil & Gas process engineer is considered a plus.
– Able to conduct and interpret technical safety and environmental studies;
– Strong knowledge on risk assessments & experiences (eg. RA, HAZOP, HAZID etc.)
– Good knowledge of regulations, codes and standards; – local, ADNOC & international
– Ability to act as a lead HSE engineer and knowledge base for integrating safety into design/engineering and operational aspects.
– Develop various HSE plans & monitor implementations & maintain statistics.
– Monitor & ensure HSEMS is interfaced with Client HSEMS & implemented
– Knowledge on international standards including ISM, ISPS, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
– Conduct HSE audits/reviews
– Proficient in the use of MS office applications;
– Strong communicative abilities and excellent command of the English language both verbally as in writing.
– Minimum qualification of BE/BTech.
– Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical with experience in process plants.
– More than 5 years of HSE Engineering related experience within the offshore Oil & Gas industry preferred.