HSQE Manager (LNG Terminal) – I-Expatriate
HSQE Manager (LNG Terminal)
A leading international organisation in the marine sector are the operator for a LNG Terminal in the Middle East. The Terminal is scheduled to go in to operation in 2018 and key personnel are required to run the operations and maintenance.
· Reporting to the Terminal Manager the HSQE Manager will have overall responsible for all matters relating to Health, Safety, Quality & Environment on the LNG Terminal.
· You will take responsibility for ensuring that the LNG Terminal has the highest HSE standards and has a “Safety First” culture.
· You will ensure work systems are HSE compliant.
· You will monitor and improve environmental performance.
· You will administer and control the Quality & Safety Management System.
· You will be required to perform as Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO).
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Marine Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|