In Stock Manager (4 -6 Months Project – Extendable) – MRI Worldwide UAE
Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles.
· Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
· Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools.
· An effective communicator working with the organizations most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and teams.
· Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
· Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookup and Pivot Tables.
· University degree required, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
· Experience working with IT professionals, and process improvement training like Kaizen or Six Sigma will be a plus.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|